Lily tested off the charts high for jaundice yesterday, so all last night we had to try to keep her in this light bed, ,which resulted in about 1.5 hours of sleep for me and even less for Zach because she didn't want anything to do with that.
We were supposed to go home from the hospital today, but we will not be able to. We will all spend the night tonight. If she is not doing well enough tomorrow than I will be discharged and she will stay (but I'm sure I'll stay too).
Unfortunately, because of all this we've had to do some things that we didn't want to do like give formula, but we weren't given a choice and I do want to do whats best for her. I don't want to end up with a blood transfusion! I'm still going to try to breastfeed as best as I can, for now she's on Alimentum.
Please pray that she gets better! Thanks!
1 comment:
Praying for you guys!! Love you all! Please keep us posted...
Post a Comment