We're wearing flip flops year round now because we moved to South Florida! Zach and I both quit our jobs at the Air Force Base in Warner Robins to head to Jupiter/Palm City Florida. Zach got a job with a company that makes after market gas turbine parts. It is a good opportunity for his career. I'm currently not working and enjoying spending time with David and finishing up this pregnancy. This all happened sometime in November and its taken me this long to come up for air. Thanks to my in-laws who came to visit, we are unpacked and settled into the home we are renting (we still own the home in GA but we rented it out---big yuk to the housing market and being underwater). We are liking Florida, but it is hard being so far away from my parents now (nearly a 13 hour drive). We haven't found a church yet, but are looking. It does seem like everyone here is old, though we are in 'snow bird' season. We moved south in direction, but it seems as though we moved up north because of the people around here. The weather here is regularily in the mid-to-upper 70's when 'cold fronts' come through it drops to the 60's. These type of days are few and far between.
Baby preperations are in full swing as I am now 2 weeks until my due date. I feel fairly confident that she will not be coming early, but I'm still scrambling to get last minute things ready. We are very excited about the new baby. Ok, bachelor is on and I'm off to watch it and work on a project.
Pictures to come.
2 comments:
excited to see you blogging again!
Glad you are back!!!!
Post a Comment