Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Heat Advisory
Today hit 100 degrees and we had a heat advisory. A couple things happened in today's heat. The oddest was my phone melted- yes, it really melted! So apparently thre is a rubber like coating on my cell phone and it just bubbled up and started peeling off. I'll take a picture when I have the time and post it. Also, when I was leaving work I liteally couldn't touch my steering wheel. I had to put two sheets of paper over it in order to touch it and still just touched it as necessary. I felt like I had gotten into an oven in my car. Today at work people visited from Minnesota and those guys wore long sleeves- I'm sure they were regretting that! They couldn't handle the hot weather- that was funny. David also started summer 'school' at his preschool which lasts 3 weeks and I'm not sure what they do because they aren't allowed to go out in this heat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment