Though David is speaking really well (even in paragraphs now), he occasionally mis-pronounces things and sometimes its just funny. One that gets us laughing is elevator of 'elegator' and no thanks 'no skanks' (weird one since he can say thank you fine!). About half of the time when I ask how old he is he says 2, and half the time he says 2 and a half. However, if he overhears me telling someone he's two he chimes in 'no mommy I'm 2 and a half'. Oh boy...
Lately we've been going outside and going to the pool as much as possible before the real heat comes. This week it did get into the mid-90's but that really isn't so bad. It's crazy how much hotter it is here than Atlanta. On average about 3-5 degrees.
1 comment:
its crazy that you can go to a pool already. Ours don't open til next month!
We're coming for 2 weeks, it'd be fun to get together! I've got to drive up to Columbia, SC and see my in laws at some point, but other than that I'm pretty open. How booked are you the next few weeks?
Post a Comment