Sunday, December 20, 2009

Late Coming

I've been meaning to post pictures from my friend Melissa's wedding (Nov. 15th) but I just can't seem to get around to it! And now, we are on vacation!! So, I don't have the pictures with me. We are taking the whole week of Christmas off and will be back to work on Dec. 28th. We are currently at my parents house and then headed to Charlotte to see Z's family. It's a good way to break up the long drive. Wow, it's cold in ATL and I'm sure will be even colder in Charlotte. David's enjoying everything Christmas and knows how to sing 'We wish you a Merry Christmas' and 'Jingle Bells'. He can also sing along to 'Away in a Manger' but not all on his own. This adds to his songs (he could already sing Jesus loves Me, ABC's, Where is Thumpkin, Twinkle Little Star, and Old McDonalds). He just loves to sing. Oh, he can also do BINGO and Happy Birthday. He runs around singing a lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I can't wait to hear his new songs.

Rachel said...

I SO wish I was at my parents house. It stinks we are going to miss you guys- call me and let me know what time you get in on Saturday- I would love to bring Wyatt by- even if just for a few minutes.